- 500g Otway Pork pork loin medallion steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into thin matchsticks
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 100g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/2 small wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander, mint and Vietnamese mint (or Thai basil)
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or brown sugar
Pork Asian Slaw
Prep: 10 mins
Cooking: 20 mins
Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the pork for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
Meanwhile, combine the carrot, onion, bean sprouts, snow peas, wombok, herbs and ginger in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, whisk lime juice, fish sauce, honey/brown sugar in a small jug. Add the pork to the salad. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine.
You might also want to try
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to the Otway Pork Newsletter to stay up to date with new product releases, latest news and great recipes.