- 400 grams Otway Pork minced pork
- 50g rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 300g (3 cups) shredded wombok (Chinese cabbage)
- 150g (1 cup) shredded carrot
- 2 baby cos lettuces, washed, leaves separated
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves
- 55g (1/3 cup) unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- one long red chilli, finely diced
- Sriracha sauce, to drizzle
Pork san choy bao
Otway Pork minced pork
Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover. Set aside for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Add the garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic. Add the pork and stir-fry for 6 minutes or until pork changes colour.
Combine the soy sauces, rice wine and oyster sauce in a small bowl. Set aside until required.
Add the cabbage and carrot to the wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted. Add the sauce mixture and stir-fry until coated. Season with salt and white pepper.
Place lettuce leaves on a serving platter and top with the pork mixture, herbs and peanuts. Sprinkle over chopped fresh chili and drizzle over the sriracha sauce for an extra kick.
You might also want to try
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to the Otway Pork Newsletter to stay up to date with new product releases, latest news and great recipes.